Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tough Mudder 2012

Who spends their Saturday running around mud pits, avoiding electric shocks and swimming through ice baths?  Me.  I can check the Tough Mudder off my list.  Not sure it was ever even on a list, but I got suckered into it by a bunch of dumb boys.  Dan couldn't even find us to take pictures so these represent the last 100 feet of a very wet, muddy, cold race.

I stopped to get a kiss and a french fry before I tortured myself one last time

Only 2 obstacles left...the dreaded half pipe and the wall of electricity I get to run through.

Does this smile look forced?

Ridiculous amounts of mud.  Check out my eyebrow.  But I survived. 




1 comment:

  1. You're nuts! I love how Saylor is looking at you in that last picture. I think she's wondering why you subjected yourself to that torture! :)

    ReplyDelete